Thursday, February 6, 2014

100 Year Old First Graders

Our 100th day celebration has been one of my favorite days this year! The students looked FANTASTIC. We all had so much fun pretending to be 100 year-olds...many of us had sore backs, ouch! Here are some photos of our 100th day celebration:


























What a hoot! They are hilarious, I just love them!
OH! How could I forget this gem of a photo?
Yep, that's 100 year old Mrs. Solipo, Ms. Mangum & Ms. M.


Last thing...
I need to thank a wonderful friend of mine, Renee Wilson, for helping me get this blog up and going. She and I met in Elementary School and are still great friends...hopefully we can be 100 year old friends someday :)
 Thank you for helping this happen Renee. I couldn't have done it without your expertise!


No comments:

Post a Comment